KYOCERA Net Manager
Simple. Smart. Secure.
Print smarter. Scan easier. Focus on what you do best! Empower your workforce to maximize workflow efficiency, productivity, and security with KYOCERA Net Manager, the comprehensive, yet simple output, capture, and fleet management solution. KYOCERA Net Manager, or KNM, enhances your Kyocera MFP or Printer, making it the intelligent, central port of your office. With this immersive solution, upgrade the way you print, how you interact with your office device, and your organization’s overall operational proficiency.
- Accounting & Reporting: Better understand your print environment and its costs.
- Authentication: Login using an ID-Card, PIN, or Windows Login, or using a combination (e.g. ID-Card and PIN).
- Print&Follow: Release your print jobs where you want, when you want, and with confidential integrity.
- Mobile Print: Accommodate BYOD users with KYOCERA Mobile Print.
- Simple Scanning: One-touch, individualized scanning buttons.
- Personalized User Experience: See what you want in the language that you want.
- Device Management: Monitor alerts and networked devices.
- Flexible & Simple Deployment: Get up and running faster with KYOCERA Net Manager using automatic device finder and driver installation, and remote installation.
|Application type||Various Application Types|
|Software Solutions Category||Output Management|
|Description||KYOCERA Net Manager (KNM) is a wide-ranging output, capture, and fleet management solution that enhances Kyocera MFPs and Printers, making them the intelligent, central ports of any office.|
|Device Requirements||Kyocera MFP or Printer|
|Server OS Support||Windows Server 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2012 R2 / 2016
Windows Core Server
Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1, 10
Supported by 32bit and 64bit OS
Microsoft.NET Framework 4.7 full version
|Client OS Support||Standard Printing: Windows 7 and later, Linux - all distributions, MAC OS - all versions, ERP and other systems supporting LPR User Operating System
Projects & Local Monitoring: Windows 7 and higher, Linux - all distributions
|Mobile application||KYOCERA Mobile Print|
|Language Support||39 Languages, including English, Spanish, Portuguese, and French|
|Compatibility||Kyocera MFPs and Printers|